Suitable for profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces with external pipe diameters of (5 to 9 inch) / 127 to 228mm.
Suitable for profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces and is temperature resistance -55°C to 135°C.
Made of EPDM, these flashings are componded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
Fast, one piece construction allows for easy on-site installation in usually 5 minutes.
The base is designed to form a seal on most panel configurations and roof pitches regardless of pipe location.
1. Choose pipe opening and trim using a stanley knife or scissors.
2. Slide flashing over pipe (you may need to lubricate the flashing with some grease).
3. Form the flashing to the same profile as the roof.
4. Apply sealant (contained in the Fixing Kit).
5. Fasten using the screws and caps (supplied in the Fixing Kit).
ONE Standard Fixing Kit is required to install this flashing.